? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pizza and Puzzles

Well there I was, forming some primitave neural pathways and getting my lungs in working order when I realized that it's been over a week since I've posted anything for my new fans to read! Sorry about that guys, but it's been pretty hard work fitting all my working parts together - lego blocks will be child's play when this is all over with! Okay, enough of anatomy and physiology, I'll take a little break and tell you what's going on with the Ross clan as of late...

Our first doctor's appointment will be next Wednesday. I'll get to show the handy work of my heart beat then, and maybe I will even be able to post a picture for all of you guys to see! Until then, I will be keeping Mom and Dad pretty busy keeping the house stocked with Bagel Bites and Spaghetti-O's!!! Cheeseburgers are old news, now I want pizza and pasta to fuel my scientific endeavors!

I've got to go for now, I see a piece of my cerebral cortex floating by that I've been looking all over the place for! Maybe now I can get that knee-jerk reaction thing to work!

Love and Pizza Stix,
Little Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Ross!

This is your Nana here...aka..."The Spoiler" and I've really been wondering if you would do something just for me???

Would you look around in there is see if there are anymore like you in there???

It would be soooo worth a large pizza if you could give ma a little advance scoop on that!!!

Anyway, I'm completely prepared to spoil any & all grandchildren that God sees fit to give me...& I can hardly wait to see you!

Love U,

Nana Cathy