It has recently been brought to my attention that rumors may be circulating about the possibility of duplicates running around in here. I am now going to address this issue as calmly and informatively as my age will allow....
"I'm not telling...Na-Na-Na-Na-Boo-Boo!"
If you want to know how many of us are in here, you'll have to come to the "Baby Premier Party" on Wednesday July, 19th! We're going to be showing the first ever video of me, but I'm planning on laying pretty low for this first presentation. I don't want to give away the gender suprise too early!
Well, it's back to work for me!
Love and Secrets That Only I Know,
Little Ross
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Much Ado About Nothing, Or Maybe Something...
Posted by Benjamin G. Ross at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 I want to hear from you!:
Ok Little Ross...
I see you are going to be as hard to deal with as your Mommy & Daddy! But you can BET that I will have a front row showing for your video premier! I'll bring the popcorn & sodas, & ya'll smile pretty for Nana, OK!!!?
Love U Bunches,
Nana Cathy
Post a Comment