? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Strike The Pose...

Yesterday was my big day! For the first time, I got to show off all the work that I've been doing in here for the past nine weeks and three days! That's right fans, I'm nine weeks and three days old today! My estimated time of arrival is February 19th, but I havent' decided exactly when I'm going to make my grand entrance yet. Mom keeps this place stocked with spaghetti-o's so well, that I just might stick around for a little while!

Dr. Thompson said that everything is going wonderful, and that I'm the picture of health right now. We go back in about three months so everyone can find out if I'm a boy or a girl. I could tell you right now, but that wouldn't be very fun...I have to keep myself amused somehow! =0)

The pictures below are of my very first sonogram. The top picture is where they listened to my heartbeat, and I'm break dancing in the bottom one! Benji on "So You Think You Can Dance" doesn't have anything on me! =0)~ Daddy looked all proud when my heartbeat started playing, and Mommy was glad that everything was okay. They worry too much sometimes, but I guess that's a grown up thing!

Well, I guess that just about sums up my day yesterday. I think I'm going to go explore a little so I'll talk to you guys later!

Love and Photos,
Little Ross

P.S. - It's okay if you think these look a little like x-rayed jello...I would tend to agree with you on that one! =0)




5 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Ross
I loved your pose, you made me so happy last night that I almost cried, the first big thrill I got was when your mommy and daddy told us about you, last night was the second getting to see you and hear your heart beat, just keep on putting things together the way your doing, Feb 19, seems a long way off, it's going to be hard to wait.

love you little one
pawpaw

Anonymous said...

Little Ross you are sooooo adorable in your mommies peanut looking thing...when you come out we can play together! I will show you how play with play doh...it's my FAVORITE YAY! and I will also give you tips on how to get into all those grown up things mommie doesn't like you to play w/ without getting caught ;) you just wait! We are going to have soooo much fun!

Abbi - :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think you look like Jello...I think you look like a little bundle of sweetness! See you this Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I think you look more like a sea monkey but then again Little Aaron started out as a sea monkey too! So, it's a-okay!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Ross!

Gee, I think you're sooo cute...and I'll bet you're just gonna get cuter & cuter as the months go by!

You know, I've heard that spagetto's are GREAT BRAIN Food, so just eat up!

Thank you for sharing your pictures & your wonderful heart beat with us!

Love U,

Nana