Well, I'm 10 weeks old now. I'm not a little embryo anymore...I'm a full-blown fetus. Gosh, how the time flys by when you're working this hard! Mom, Dad, and I went to the hospital yesterday to see Aunt Stacy's new baby, Aaron. He just slept and slept! He definately had a reason to, though! When I get out of here, I don't plan on doing anything for myself for at least six to eight months...Unless it includes chewing on a hand or foot, of course!
I've decided that it's not entirely fair to Daddy that Mom gets to carry me around all day, so I'm making her compromise and let me share jeans with Daddy. =0) I mean, I know we already share genes, but this way we can all be together at the same time, right? It took awhile to get her to eat enough cheeseburgers, spaghetti-o's, and bagel bites so that she couldn't fit into her own jeans, but now she doesn't have a choice! So for the next few weeks, I get to wear Daddy's jeans around all over the place! After that, it's fair game for the maternity section, but for now, I'm calling the fashion shots!
We also went to Aunt Melanie's baby shower last weekend. There was alot of ooooing and aahhhing, but I couldn't get a clear view of what they were talking about. Placentas are pretty hard to see through! I did get a chance to hang out with my cousin Riley-Cat. We're both still in our Moms' tummies right now, but we were just a couple of feet from each other in the car. I swear I heard Riley singing "Baby Got Back"!!! Whoever said preacher's kids aren't cool just haven't met my "cuz" yet!
In about 10 weeks, I'll decide if I'm going to announce if I'm a boy or a girl. The jury's still out on whether or not I will pose that day for the camera. It depends on how well Mom feeds me between now and then. I'm pretty tired of spaghetti-o's now, it's time for a new craze...I just haven't decided what it's going to be yet.
Well, I guess that sums up what I've been up to lately. I'd better get back to work on those eyes, ears, knees, and toes!
Love and Denim,
Little Ross
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Daddy's "Genes"...
Posted by Benjamin G. Ross at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 I want to hear from you!:
Hi Little Ross!!
I just wanted to tell you that you & your Mom look GREAT in Daddy's jeans...genes too! You know what? You've even got some of my genes...I'm glad you don't need to wear my jeans tho...Maybe around February...Or March, LOL!!!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the day when we know if you're a boy or girl...I saw some GREAT high top tennis shoe booties & some cowboy booties on ebay, & I'm just waiting for the word!!!
I Love you both!
Nana
Post a Comment