? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

All In A Day's Work...

Whew....I've been working, working, working like crazy on fixing up this new "bod" of mine! So far, I've been able to get my circulatory system functioning, right along with my brand new heart, and I'm currently developing my optical organs so that I can look around and see where I'm going to be hanging out for the next eight months or so! I may have to see about sprucing the place up a bit, if I'm going to be in here for that long, but then again...I have ALOT of work ahead of me. Gosh, I can't wait until February! I think I'll need a nap after all this! I've decided to be a pretty easy going baby so far. I haven't felt the urge to make Mommy sick...so long as she keeps the food coming! Hey, I'm not trying to be a tyrant, but it's not exactly like I can run down to Mickey D's and grab a cheeseburger right now!! Hmmm...but Daddy can and I bet Mom can get him to bring her one! That sounds like a great idea! Gotta run for now and get back to work...and you grown ups think your day is packed...try building your own spinal cord on for size!

Love and Cheeseburgers,
Little Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Ross!

I know how you love cheesburgers, but see if you can get Mommy & Daddy to bring you out to Nana Cathy's & Pawpaw's house tonight. Pawpaw Larry is making his "world famous" stew, & I know you can get Mommy to bring you out if you'll just think hard enough about it!

I'm amazed at how fast you are growing...You've really been working hard! Just think, pretty soon you'll be able to let Mommy know just how you feel about things! Won't that be fun!

Boy are grownups confused! Saturday we bought your nursery set...in Noah's Ark! And today Nana got the news that she won an auction for "Cat In The Hat" border for your room. Hmmm, it may be a really unusual nursery!

Well...I gotta go for now!

I love you,

Nana Cathy