? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 17, 2006

The Heat Is On...

Dear Fans,

I am in dire straights. While being buried under layers of protective covering, the temperature in my new hometown has risen to 106 degrees, including the heat index! The space that I have been provided with to do my next few months of living is not exactly equipped with central air, or even a window unit for that matter!!! So, I have a proposal for those of you who are looking out for me on the outside....

Please take my Mother, put her on ice & cool me off!!!

(I'm sure she won't mind, as she has been living under a fan and consuming slushees at an alarming rate for the past few days!)

Well, maybe someone can help me out. I'll give you a present when I'm born if you do!

Love and Heat Waves,

Little Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: