? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 03, 2008

Who? Who! HOOTERS!!!

We went to this place the other night called Hooters. Dad says we were only there for the articles...Whatever! I was there for the food, and the girls weren't too tough on the eyes either!!!

First, I was befitted with my very own Hooters bib.

Then there was food...

And I ate...

And I ate deep fried dill pickles out of Mommy's hand...

And when my hot dog came, I tried to eat the bun, but I'm not big on carbs...

I'm more like Daddy...a meat and potatoes kind of guy!

Pickles aren't bad either...

I'll even eat my peanut butter crackers dipped in ranch dressing!!!

After dinner, I was swarmed by beautiful women. I really liked this brunette behind me!

The ladies loved me!


Love-and-Ain't-No-Thing-Like-A-Chicken-Wing,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: