? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"In The Unlikely Story That Is America, There Has Never Been Anything False About Hope"

Okay, I realize that I'm a little young to be deciding my party affiliation, and I also recognize that because I'm only one and unable to type, Mom's political views may intertwine a bit with my blog. That being said, this video and the speech made in it is inspiring, regardless of your own personal political opinions, which you are entitled to have. I invite you to put aside politics and just listen to the words.



Love-And-We-Are-Not-As-Divided-As-Our-Politics-Suggest,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: