? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 03, 2008

Let Me Not Eat Cake...Again!!!

Okay, so let me explain myself. On February 5th, I had a perfectly good birthday. There were presents, there was Meme, and there was cake. What more does a boy need?!

I had alot of fun with my cake! It was made out of two cupcakes with lots of green icing on it to make it look like a puppy, and I ate the WHOLE thing!

The next day, however, was another story. I was bitten by the stomach bug, and he's a nasty little monster! Because I, and everyone else in the family, was so sick, we had to reschedule my official birthday party. But Nana came over, and we rocked and napped, awwww! Just like in the good ol' days, I made sure to spit up on her a couple of times, but Nana's a champ, and she helped nurse me back to my normally bouncy self!

We rescheduled my party, and can you believe it??? We had hot dogs!!! My favorite!

Mom made this really cool cake. My birthday party was racecar themed, so she had a bunch of cars driving around on my cake. Oh, and on the bottom, those aren't REALLY tires...they're Oreo cookies...Mom's such a clever devil!

As good as that cake looked, after my experience with green icing and the stomach bug, I wasn't too keen on the idea of eating cake. In fact, I'm not so sure I'll ever eat cake again!

Cousin Riley-Cate was there and she was festive. She can already walk by herself, but she was racing around in my walker, just for fun. Riley-Cate's a hoot!

After everyone, excluding me of course, had cake, it was time to open presents. I got alot of really neat things. One of my favorite presents was from Aunt Laney, Uncle Jason, and Riley-Cate. It's this refridgerator magnet farm house that you can make different combinations of animals with. I like to push the frog buttons over, and over, and over, and over, and over....=0)

I also really loved my dinosaur from Miss Brenda and Mr. Gene Perkins. I mostly like to chew on his tail!

And then there's Snuggle Time!! This bear laughs, and I always give her big hugs. Right next to Mommy, she's one of my best friends!


So my birthday was a success, but I'm hoping that next year there won't be a stomach virus involved. Maybe I'll be ready to eat cake again someday, but it won't be any day soon!

Love-and-Pass-the-Phenergan-This-Way-Please,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: