? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just Call Me Mr. Kanevil!!!

Hi there friends of me! I just thought I would take a minute to tell you about my latest daredevil stunt. Early Friday morning, I was sleeping like..well, like a baby. I must have been having a dream about mountain climbing or I have inherited Mommy's sleepwalking or something because I got a rude awakening when my body made a resounding thump on my bedroom floor. I fell like four feet, landing almost on my head. Needless to say, I was very scared, and Mommy and Daddy were even more scared than me...and they hadn't fallen or anything!!! I didn't hurt myself, just a little bump on my noggin, but Mommy and Daddy are taking no chances. I'm going to start sleeping in a big-boy toddler bed, which is only about a foot from the floor, so there won't be any more high altitude acrobatics on my part. I doubt if Mommy and Daddy ever sleep again...poor things, they're such worry warts!!!

Well, that's all for now. I just wanted to inform you of my stunt!

Love-and-Evil-Kanevil-Beat-That,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.