? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 01, 2007

My First Summer Vacation



Hey there sports fans! Yep, that's right! I'm back, and it's only been a couple of days!! Actually, Mommy has something called insomnia, but I don't know what that means, so...on with the story!! =0)


We took our first family vacation together last weekend to Camp Pioneer. I couldn't really do much, so I just sat around and entertained my Meme and my Nana while Mom and Dad went fishing. I think it was just as well...they never came back to the cabins with anything but a sunburn! =0)


Anyway, I know that you guys are more interested in looking at pictures than reading a novel, so here ya go!!!











That's all for now, but I'll make sure and put more up soon for all my fans to see!

Love and Hugs,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

OK, here's my comment: That's the most beautiful little baby boy I've ever seen! And I LOVE it when you put new pictures of him on this blog!

So now will you put more????

Love ya'll

Nana