? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Let's Give You Something To Talk About...

Lately a few of my adoring grandmas have pointed out to me that Mom hasn't posted anything on here in a LONNNNG time, so I thought I would take a break from being super cute to allow her to do so. I've grown out of that "baby" stage, and now I can do all sorts of grown up things! Here's what I've been up to lately...

I can roll over...







And...







My favorite hat finally fits me too!!!





But it'll be a long time before I can wear Daddy's...



Now, I hope you've had your fill of me for today, because right now I need my Mom back to come and feed me. It's hard to keep up with a growing boy like me! Stay tuned, we'll have pictures of my trip to Camp Pioneer up really soon...well, at least sooner than a month from now! =0)

Love and Busy, Busy Bees,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Riley Cate said...

Ben, you are too cute! Your Aunt Melanie is soooo proud of you for rolling over and holding stuff!