I was playing in my room the other day, and it was really wild!!! First I met this gorilla named Tiny...I think his Mommy must have been on the sarcastic side because he was HUGE!!! But don't worry, he was really nice and even posed for this picture with me!
Next I met a rather hyper Zebra named Spike...But he calmed down when Lucky the Monkey showed up, which was really good for him because I would have had to chew on his ear a little otherwise!!
I had alot of fun with my safari friends, but when our play time was over it was time for some sleep!!!
Love and Jungle Juice,
Benjamin G. Ross
1 I want to hear from you!:
I'm glad you had fun playing with your jungle pals...If you ever run out of animals to pose with, just let Nana & Pawpaw know & we'll find you some more!
I love your new pictures...but I love YOU even more!
Nana
Post a Comment