? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!!

Watch out Derek Jeter, cause I'm on my way! Well, maybe not TOMORROW, but one day I'll be able to do more than just chew on this hat!








And that's not all! I'll be big enough to really swing a bat and pitch a mean curve ball before you know it!







World Series here I come...but first, I've got to have some dinner!!


Just in case you're wondering about all the new posts, Mom's got a new computer and she's not afraid to use it!!! So just be ready for alot more of me on here cause we have fun playing with the camera! =0)

Love and Baseball,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: