Hi! I'm little baby Ross. I haven't told anyone if I'm a boy or girl yet, and I plan on building up the suspense for awhile! I decided to make my grand entrance for Father's Day! My Mommy didn't know what to get Daddy for Father's Day, so I decided to help her out. When she told him, he looked like she had just handed him the whole world on a silver platter...to say the least, they were both ecstatic! After telling my Aunt Angel about me, they called Nana Cathy and Papa Larry and told them to come over. My parents are soooo sneaky! Aunt Angel said that she had a present for them and gave them a little box. No, I wasn't hiding in the box! The proof of my existence was, however. When Nana and Papa opened the box, Mommy thought she was going to have to call an ambulance! Nana didn't breathe for about a minute, and when she did, this high pitched squeal came out that only dogs could have heard! This would be her second grandbaby in a year! Everyone hugged and laughed and smiled...I took leave early to go work on some cell division! Mom is calling the doctor today to make an appointment, so hopefully you'll be seeing me soon!
Love You All !!!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Daddy's Father's Day Suprise!
Posted by Benjamin G. Ross at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 I want to hear from you!:
I remember when I was just a tube of cells. Oh how the time flies! Before long you'll be kicking your mommy all the time just like I do! You'll be her favorite tv show, cuz she'll just sit and watch her belly ALL THE TIME! It's enough to make a growing fetus a little nervous!
Have fun growing limbs!
Well, Hello "Litte Ross"! You really did give us quite a Father's Day Surprize! I can definitely said, you are the most wonderful Father's Day Present I've ever gotten!
You & Your Cousin Riley Cate need to check your calendars & see if the 2nd week of July 2010 will be good for you, as that will be the FIRST EVER SESSION OF NANA & PAPA'S KIDS CAMP!!!
I love you, Little Ross, & can't wait to start spoiling my wonderful grandkids!
Hi Little Ross
I love suprises like you gave, your are the best fathers day or grandfathers gift ever, i've wanted to be a grandpa for a long time, and now I will be PawPaw to at least two in the same year, God is good, I guess on the 19th we will know if your in there by yourself or not, you just keep on growing like your doing and before long they will let you out so you can see all of your fans. Your mommy and daddy are sure excited and so are you nana and me. I love you already.
PawPaw
Hi Little Ross
Made mommy sick again? It sure must be a lot of work getting all your parts together and at the same time let mommy know who's boss, hang in there mommy everything will be better soon.
love you
pawpaw
Hi Little Ross
It's been almost a month sense I sent you a letter, I think about you and your cousin Riley every day, and I think God for the great family you have, you have a wonderful mommy and daddy that love you very much. You have so many people that just can hardly wait to see you, for sure your Mommy, Daddy, Na Na and Paw Paw. In about 7 or 8 weeks, I think, we will find out if your a boy or girl, I really don't care as long as your healthy, as we know you will be. God is looking after you and cousin Riley. I will write again soon.
I LOVE YOU
LITTLE ROSS
PAW PAW
Post a Comment