? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Three's Company

I'm not even performing yet, and I'm already famous!! Word travels super fast on the internet - especially on Mom's Myspace page! Someone told her congrats about me on her page, and the whole world found out about me. Well, maybe not the whole world, but at least one of the secretaries in her office! That's not even the ironic part about it....the really neat-o burrito thing about it is that the secretary is also preggo AND so is the boss's wife! There's a whole lot of baby making going on at the Landmark Building! Us kids are about two weeks apart each, so Mommy's job is going to be really interesting for the next nine months or so! I'll keep you posted on the latest in the "Three's Company at the Landmark" saga, just stay tuned for the next episode!

0 I want to hear from you!: