? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 01, 2007

June 30th...AKA 4th of July!!!

We celebrated July 4th on June 30th...I know, I know, it's confusing to me too! We went to Sparks in the Park, where I also attended my first live band show! The band that played was named "Junior" and they are awesome! Mommy made me my very own Junior shirt to wear and the band even took a picture with me! Nana and Paw Paw came out to watch the fireworks with me, but God decided to do a little fire-working of his own, and we had to head for higher ground to get out of the rain! All in all, it was the perfect way to spend my first June 30th/July 4th!

Here are some pictures of our adventure....

Hanging out at Sparks in the Park...


Fueling up for the big show...


Me and Daddy in our matching Junior shirts!

The coolest band I've ever seen & yours truly!!!


I watched fireworks, but everyone else watched me!


Gotta get changed out of the rainy clothes!!!

All that fun makes a boy sleepy!


Love and Hope-The-Fireworks-Don't-Get-Rained-Out-Next-Year,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: