? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Eeeeewwwww...give me some more!!!

Last night my Nanners had a margarita flavored slushee (minus the alcohol) and I really wanted to try it. Words simply can't describe...I must use pictures as well....


First, I just took a little off of the spoon...




Then when the flavor hit my tongue...WHOA!!! I'm not sure I like this....



But I decided to go back for more and make sure...


But every time, it was the same...


I did that several times, but everyone was laughing way too hard to take pictures of it!

Love and I-Sure-Do-Love-Being-A-Ross,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest thing!! He's getting so big!