? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Enough Suspense Already!!!

Well, sports fans...I'm finally here! I made my big debut on Monday night at 11:07. Dr. Wilson had to do a C-Section to get me here because I was facing the wrong way...somebody gave me some bad directions!!! Me and Mom are doing just fine, here are some pictures for your enjoyment! Hope to see all of you really soon!

3 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

"At Last!" And you are everything we dreamed you would be and more! OH BEN, WE LOVE YOU!

Nana & Pawpaw

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOO SWEET! CONGRATS! i know you must be soooo happy. your going to be a gret mom.

tiff

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! To the new Mommy & Daddy! And Congrats to Ben, you have two grrreat parents!!

Best wishes to your new family and may all your hopes and dreams for your new little boy come true.

Love,
Cousins: Lori, Justin, Bryan and Katelyn.