? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 22, 2007

About A Boy...

I've been really busy the past couple of weeks teaching Mommy and Daddy how to take care of me, but I thought I would take a time out and tell you guys about a day in the life of me...

There's this bath thing that I'm not exactly wild about...




But then I get to put on my comfy robe and blue bunny slippers...




Next comes my favorite part...dinner time!!!

And then I kick back & relax in my swing to some Jason Mraz...





This thing you guys call life isn't too shabby...tune in next week and I'll show you around my "crib"!!! =0)~

Love and Binkies,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Precious BEN!!!

And to think you do all that & still manage to be soooo cute that no one even watches TV anymore...They're too busy watching you just being you! You are truly a beautiful boy & a joy to behold!

Love,

Nana