? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Na-na-na-na-boo-boo!

myspace codes

I'm not coming out yet! We went to see Dr. Wilson yesterday and he said that there's a 90% chance that I'll still be hanging out in here next Monday when we're supposed to see him again! (I don't think that I've given Mom quite enough indigestion to deal with yet! ) =0)

Maybe I'll be out in time for the Superbowl. My Cowboys didn't make it so I think that I'll cheer for the Bears...they're grrrrrrreat!!!

Until next week,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben!
This is your Nana speaking...PLEASE don't even think about coming Next Wednesday or Thursday (Jan 31st or Feb 1st) I will be all the way down in Lufkin & the poor folks on the road from here to there don't want to have to deal with how I would drive if I knew you were on the way & I was trying to get home!

So please, I beg of you...wait till Friday or Saturday at least & we will all heave a sigh of relief!

All of us are bringing gifts for you to Ms. Brenda's house this Sunday, so you might want to be nice to Mammy Saturday night & Sunday morning! I think you will love all the good stuff you're gonna get! Are you up for a little bribery from Nana this early???

I love you, & I will see you soon! Stay healthy & be nice to your Mommy!!!

Love & Good Stuff,

Nana