? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Meme & Me!!!



I've been visiting my Nana and my Meme quite a bit lately. I think that they are probably my biggest fans because the whole time they are around me they just look and look until they just can't look anymore...and then they look some more! My Great Uncle Collin came in this week and we got to spend some time together. I tried telling him about what life is like for me, but all that came out was aggg-oooo-bababa! Oh well, sooner or later I'll get the speech thing down. I know Mom's all about me learning to talk so that I can tell her what I want at 4 AM!!!
My doctor says that I'm big and healthy...I weigh ten pounds and three ounces now. That's almost a pound and a half more than when I was born. I'm trying to bulk up for summertime! =0)
Everything else is going fine and dandy, I even let Mom sleep from time to time. She's very thankful when I let her do that! =0)
Until next time,
Love and ZZZZZZ's That Mom Wishes She Had,
Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: