? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Holiday Happenings and Other Tidbits For The Fans...

myspace codes
Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com


Hello guys, gals, sports fans, and armchair quarterbacks! There have been alot of goings on lately...I made Mom sleep through most of them, but I took some notes so she could keep you guys posted! =0)

Christmas was lovely and festive this year. I haven't even been born yet, but I was included in the gift exchange anyway. I got some neat-o things to wear once I get to the other side, and I even got something with my name on it from my Aunt Jennifer and Uncle David! It's a blanket that says "Benjamin Guy" on it, and I think that it's really special! I also got some hiking boots from my Granny Cindy, but I think it'll be a little while before Mom will let me go play in the woods! =0)

New Year's Eve was really fun too. We went out to Nana and Paw-Paw's and played games until midnight, when Mom said that we turned into a pumpkin and had to go home...I think that she's beginning to lose her mind sometimes! =0) Next year, I plan on showing Nana and Meme how Pennies From Heaven is really supposed to be played...with all the cards in your mouth, of course! =0)

I've been growing just fine, according to Dr. Wilson. Daddy and Aunt Angel went with us to our doctor's appointment and they got to hear my heartbeat. My first audience! Daddy looked really proud of my strong heartbeat...Just wait until he hears this set of lungs that I've been growing! He's really gonna be proud of me then!

Well, I guess that's a good run down of what's been happening lately. I think that Mom's just about out of batteries or whatever it is that keeps her going...so I'm going to let her get some rest.

Until next time, this is Baby Ben telling you all Happy New Year 2007!

Love and Hugs,

Benjamin G. Ross


2 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,

How 'bout I get you your OWN special deck of pennies cards? I'm already looking forward to reading to you & playing "Candy Land" & "Shoots & Ladders" But all of those things are a ways off yet! Right now, what I'm anxious to do is hold you & rock you!

For the time being, I'd be thrilled if you'd just kick my hand so I'll know you're really in there!

It's gonna be a great year, 2007!
Let the good times roll!

Snuggles & rockin'

Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

You don't know us yet, even if we already know you.

We are Riley Cate's other 'grands' and we got to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas lunch with you.

It is really neat that you have such great folks waiting to meet you. We will be glad too.

One more thing, just wait till you really get to eat some of your Dad's fried turkey!! It is super good. We had never eaten it before and now we will expect all others to be as good as your Dad's.

Hope to meet you soon!