? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Doctor's Update...

We went to see Dr. Wilson on Monday and we are both doing just fine. My heartbeat is very strong and right on target for what it is supposed to be. Dr. Wilson told Mom to expect me in about 7 to 9 weeks, so I hope you guys are ready for me! =0)

While it's been really cool to hang out and grow in Mom's tummy, I'm really starting to look forward to having some leg room. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get these "rib" things of hers to stretch out more so that I can get more comfy, but everytime I make a little headway, she pushes them back in place! Sooner or later, this boxing match will have to be won! =0)

Love and Kickboxing,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Ben!

Well, I for one am ready for you to be here! You know, I got a new rocking chair for Christmas, & I'm gonna need lots of help breaking it in!

And, in case you were wondering, your mom's ribs aren't going anywhere...so you just need to find a different position to stretch out...Like in Nana's rocker!

Love & rockin,

Nana