? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Take A Good Look, Daddy!!!




Dad came home a little too early during Mom's baby shower last weekend, so the women decided to put him to the test! He had to look at the diaper in question and try to figure out what was in it...yuckers!!! He was a good sport about it and played along, but I'm not so sure he's going to want to look so close when it comes to the real thing!!! =0)

And let the countdown begin!! We have ten weeks left and counting until my debut! I think Mom's going to be happy to have me on the outside...she's a little off balance with two of us in here! (And to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind some extra leg room!)

Stay tuned, pictures of my cool new room are coming soon!

Love and Leg Room,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Precious Ben!

We are ALL ready for you to "be on the outside"! It's gonna be soooo much fun to rock & play with you! And I am enjoying fixing up that special room for you & Riley Cate...And it's not a bit sissy either...Your Pawpaw totally approves of our "Old McDonald" theme room, & I know you & Riley Cate will have a blast throwing Nana's vintage farm animal pillows at each other one of these days!

You know what, I'll tell you a little secret just between you & me...bein' a grandma is wonderful fun & we're gonna be great friends, you & I! So stay healthy & keep growing & we'll see you SOON!

Let the rockings begin!

Love & snugglin',

Nana

PS: I think your daddy's gonna be great with the diaper thing!