Well, at least that's what Mom had to say after she stuffed us silly on Thanksgiving! Dad made a deep fried turkey and Mom made her signature baked ham, and I got to try both. They were both really good, but my favorite was without a doubt Meme's Scrumdiddlyumptious!! It's chocolatey goodness that she only makes twice a year, and I can see why it's Mom's favorite! Okay, I'm making Mom drool on herself, so I'll tell you about the rest of the goings on...
My Aunt Melanie and Uncle Jason came to visit with my cousin Riley. I think Riley was a little jealous that she couldn't dig into any of the food, but we all made it up to her by cuddling and rocking her non-stop!
My Aunt Angel came to visit too, and she learned how to use a digital camera! I think that she must have taken over a hundred pictures! Mom's going to start calling her "Angel Adams"...whatever that means!
Love and Stuffing,
Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!:
Post a Comment