? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trick Or Treat!!!



Hey there everybody! I thought that I would pause my busy schedule to give you an update and show you some pictures from our Halloween adventures! I didn't get to do a whole lot, but Mom promised that next year I would get to have my very own costume! As for this year, Mom and Dad dressed up and went to a costume party. Dad was a "Gangsta" and Mom was his little devil! And I have to admit, they were devilishly cute!!! The other picture with the glowing eyes is Mom and my kitty-sister, Katrina. She's not a scary cat, but she sure looks spooky in that picture!

Mom and Dad also carved Jack-O-Lanterns to put out so that the trick-or-treaters would have some light...Mom's is the kitty cat, and Dad's is the Headless Horseman. They look pretty good, but I'm going to give them a run for their money next year!

Nana and Paw-Paw came over to help give candy out and then we watched a movie...but it was kind of hard for me to see what was going on. I can't wait until I can be "born" as they say and really see what's out there! Oh well, I guess I'll just keep entertaining myself by kicking Mom and bouncing on her bladder for now...I'm getting really good at that! =0)~

Time to get back to work, but stay tuned in for more updates!

Love and Pumpkins,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: