? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Riley Cat's Big Day...



Well, it's been a big week in the Ross family! My cousin Riley Catherine (Mom calls her Riley-Cat) made her grand entrance last Thursday after about 13 hours of labor and almost TWO hours of pushing!!! My Aunt Melanie sure is tough! Mom wrote her a cheer before she went to the hospital..."Push her out! Push her out! Waaaaaaaayyyyy out!" Mom can be really silly sometimes!!! =0)~

There were some tense moments, but after it was all said and done Aunt Mel and Riley-Cat were just fine.

Now that Riley-Cat's here, everyone's waiting on me to show my face to the world. It won't be long now...only about four months left! I'm kinda glad too...it's starting to get a little cramped in here, and I'm ready to go fishing with Paw-Paw!

Love and Bait,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Benjamin!

I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing your cute little face. I've been gone for a week helping Aunt Melanie & Uncle Jason with Riley Cate, & it was good to see your Mom & Dad last night! I missed all of you. But it was hard to leave Riley Cate...I cried!

We will have sooooo much fun when you get here!

Kissin & Rockin,

Nana