? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Shall We Let The Cat Out of The Bag?

That's right, sports fans! The waiting and the guessing games are now over! I am officially releasing that I am a boy once and for all!!! Of course, I knew it all along, and so did Aunt Melanie...I think she has ESPN!!! My name is now Benjamin Guy Ross rather than Little Ross. It's a little more grown-up, don't ya think? My middle name is the same as my Paw-Paw and my Daddy! Isn't that neat? Paw-Paw was so excited about having another Cub Scout in the family that he even shed a (very manly) tear or two! Nana is just feeling so blessed that she is having two grandkids and one girl and one boy that she just can't sign on to E-Bay fast enough! As for Mom and Dad, they are kicking it in to high gear to get my room and everything ready for me by February. That's just around the corner you know!!! I'll have Mom post some pictures of my room in a couple of weeks, but for now, I think all this excitement has worn me out...Nap time!!!

Love and Scout's Honor,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Ben! You'll be the cutest little Tiger Cub ever!!! Your Aunt Melanie will have to go shopping at the nearest scout shop soon!