? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Little Ross in Little Rock!!!



Last weekend I took my first trip to the city of Little Rock. That's where my Aunt Melanie, Uncle Jason, Cousin Riley, and Great Uncle Collin live. I guess technically Cousin Riley still lives in Aunt Melanie's tummy, but she's due to come out of there any minute now!

We went to the Little Rock Zoo so Mommy could look at all the animals there. It was really hot, so most of the animals were hiding out in the shade, but we saw this lioness that was sleeping right by the window of her house! She even looked up so Daddy could take a picture of her face!

After the zoo, we went to see my Great Uncle Collin. I think I'm going to like him alot...he's got a REALLY big TV and he likes to watch Monsters INC on it! He also has alot of neat pictures of Nemo sitting around his house. An uncle that knows Nemo up close and personal just has to be cool, right? =0)

On Sunday, we went to watch Uncle Jason preach at his church. Cousin Riley really likes it when everybody sings, because she was moving around so much in Aunt Melanie's tummy that I could even see it!!! Afterwards, we had lunch at the Toot-N-Moo...It was really good, and I can't wait to go back there again when Riley-Cat decides to make her grand entrance!!!

After all this exitement, I think I'm going to take it easy for a little while. Next weekend is the Four States Fair, but I think I'm going to sit the roller coaster out!

Tune in next week to see if Dr. Wilson lets the boy/girl secret out of the bag for me!

Love and Lions,

Little Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: