? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A Little Imagination Goes A Long Way!

And you're going to need to use it for the next couple of blogs. Close your eyes...picture snowy hills and imagine the gentle tinkling sound of sleigh bells chiming in the distance. Now imagine that it's December and Mommy really hasn't skipped out on the blog for five months! =0)

Okay, okay...it's actually April, and yes, it's been awhile. Let me update you...we moved to our new house in February, and I love my new big room. The walls are blue and I have big airplanes hanging from the ceiling...nice touch Daddy! I turned two in February...not sure if there are any pictures of that...I'm such a blur now that it's difficult to catch me with your standard run-of-the-mill camera! I am learning more and more everyday. I can count to ten in english and spanish...spanish is new, so I'm working on it. I can recognize and name the alphabet, and I bet I have a vocabulary of at least a hundred words...some I even made up on my own! I love school...so much that I recently added my own touches to Mommy's homework. Black and white was SO boring! =0)

Enjoy the following slide show which recaps the past few months, beginning with our Halloween party and ending with our Easter pictures....



Love and Wipe-Your-Eyes-Nana-&-PawPaw!

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Nana Cathy said...

Awwwww!!!I've only watched it three or four times so far! I Love it! And doesn't that Ben have a good lookin' family, too???