? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 04, 2008



Tonight as I lay asleep in my crib, a moment occured which set the stage for my future and the futures of young men and women of all races in this nation. Americans came together for the common cause of Hope and elected Barack Obama the 44th President of the United States of America. In a nation built on the principles of equality and liberty, the barriers which have stood between races has been broken. I can't possibly grasp what this means, but there can be no doubt that my future will be brighter as a result of this next great chapter in the American story.

I encourage those of you who may not have agreed with the 63+ million Americans who made this decision to allow yourself to believe in the power of change and the possibility of greatness in diversity and tolerance.



Love and Yes-We-Could-And-We-Did!

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: