Riley-Cate has been over for a visit this weekend and Mommy made chocolate pudding for us to have for snack time today. It was DE-licious, and having a sweet cousin to share with made it even better!!!
Cake's got pudding face!!! =0)
Riley-Cate wanted to share some of her pudding with me...
But when she saw my shiny new teeth, she deciding to use a spoon instead of her finger!
She does a much better job with the spoon, so I handed my cup over to her and let her feed me the rest of my pudding.
She fed me a bite...and then HER a bite!
And then ANOTHER bite for Riley-Cate!!!
After snack time, my least favorite part came along...CLEAN UP!!! =0(
But Riley-Cate helped, so it wasn't all that bad!

That was our adventure of Puddingfest 2008, and now we're off to get in the Great Big Water Hole!!!
Love and Could-You-Repeat-That-I-Have-Pudding-In-My-Ears,
Benjamin G. Ross
Sunday, August 03, 2008
PUDDINGFEST 2008!!!
Posted by Benjamin G. Ross at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 I want to hear from you!:
Post a Comment