? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Extra, Extra!!!

Hey there everybody!

I know it's been forever and a day since anything's been posted here, so I wanted to give a quick update. I've been learning and growing so much this summer. I decided that crawling should be a thing of the past. While I could crawl faster than Mommy could walk, I thought it was time to do away with childish things. I started a little later than some babies, but I was waiting for that perfect time when Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Paw-Paw, and I were all in the same room. That's a rare thing because they're all so busy with so many things, but that's okay, they take great care of me. Anyway, I digress...When they were all in the room together, I just started walking from one person to the next. I was so proud of myself that every time I took off walking, I started laughing...sometimes so hard that I fell down! That was a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm walking everywhere.

I also went for a check up and the doctor was very impressed with my dexterity skills. I love blocks, and I've been building towers for awhile now. I'm thinking about being an architect like "Ted" on "How I Met Your Mother." I'm sure I'll change my mind about what I want to be when I grow up about a bazillion time, but hey, that's the fun in being a kid...The possibilities are endless!!!

Right now I'm waking up from my nap, so Mommy has to stop typing and come give me some TLC. Hope you've enjoyed the updates!

Love-and-I'm-A-Big-Kid-Now,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: