That's right, fans of me! Mom's out of school and that means you get a double-triple-quadrazillion dose of pics and updates. Go ahead and take a moment to do some index finger stretches, because you wouldn't want to hurt yourself with all the scrolling you're about to do!!!
Here goes....
Okay, at first glance there may not seem to be much going on, but if you look in the background at Mom, you can see this bored-looking-for-something-to-do aura about her.
So she started poking around trying to find something to amuse herself with...and what she found was TONS of Riley-Cate's hair bows!
Being the adventurous woman my mother is, she decided it would be fun to see if she could fit EVERY SINGLE BOW on little Riley-Cate's head!
I'm pretty sure that Riley-Cate didn't agree with Mom's fashion sense, but she was a great sport about it! Mom had tons of fun!!!
Mom had SO much fun, in fact, that she thought it would be even MORE fun to put all those bows on ME!!!
I can't say I'm the frilly type...
Luckily, Riley-Cate came to the rescue and took the bows off for me!
And here's just more proof that I'm a happy baby...
Here's what they mean by "ankle biter"....
Here's Meme reading a book to Riley-Cate...
Then something REALLY funny happened, but I don't know what...Must be some kind of inside joke!
And here Riley-Cate and I are sharing breakfast...
This is me as the green monster on my birthday!
I got that stuff all over me!
But then I had just as much fun taking a bath to wash it all off! I love bath time!
Alright, there ya go! Some of my greatest hits! Not all of these pictures were very recent but, in my humble opinion, I think they were all VERY cute!!
Stay tuned, more recent pics to come!
Love-and-Blogging-Is-What-Moms-Are-Really-Made-For,
Benjamin G. Ross
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Hot Off The Press!!!
Posted by Benjamin G. Ross at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 I want to hear from you!:
Post a Comment