? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Look out Michael Buble!!!

'Cause I'm already practicing my piano skills! Soon I'll know the words to all your songs (Mom plays them constantly) and I'll be able to croon better than anyone!




Love and Call-Me-Irresistible,

Benjamin G. Ross

2 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben!

I had fun playing blocks with you last night! I hope you can come out to my house tonight for supper & you can play with cousin Riley Cate.

By the way...I think you're even MORE entertaining than Michael, & that is REALLY saying something!

Nana

Anonymous said...

Michael you better look out, My Ben boy will put you to shame one of these days. Pawpaw loves you Benjamin Guy, yesterday was a lot of fun, of course every day with you is a lot of fun. Give mommy and daddy a hug for me.