? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 20, 2008

He Had A Dream...

Today many of us are enjoying a day off from work or school...Me, I'm enjoying a day off at Nana and Pawpaw's house. (It's my very best favorite getaway place!) But what exactly are we enjoying this day off for, I wonder???

Well, because I'm like my Mommy and I love to research, I dug up some information on today. Today is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's birthday. Dr. King was a baptist minister and one of the main leaders of the American Civil rights movement. He fought many years for people of all races and colors to have equality, and Dr. King was eventually assassinated on this quest.

Dr. King had a dream, and it was a beautiful dream. His 1963 speech is here in its entirety. Please, take a moment to experience Dr. Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream Speech".

Martin Luther King Jr. - I have a dream

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Love and I-Have-A-Dream-It's-About-Never-Wearing-Shoes-Again,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: