Okay, so last time you heard from me I was all sniffley and coughy and just, just YUCK! It wasn't all bad though, Paw-Paw came over to help, and we took naps together like back when I was just a little boy! Ahhh...the good ol' times!
Then, when I got all better, Paw-Paw took me to camp and we did Camp Ranger stuff. It even says "Park Ranger" on my shirt! The hat I will have to grow into I think!
Tomorrow is my first Thanksgiving. Well, I guess technically last year I was there, but all I could do was take small samples and give Mommy lots of indigestion for it! This year I'm a brand new man, and I'm ready for this stuff called "turkey & dressing"! It's going to be a regular smorgasbord!!! Daddy deep fries the turkey and Meme makes the dressing. Nana makes the pies, and Aunt Laney makes the green bean casserole. Mommy makes the ham, and this year she's making a homemade cheesecake too! However, all of that simply pales in comparison to the REAL reason for Thanksgiving...Meme's SCRUMDIDLIUMPTIOUS!!!!
No, in all seriousness. Well, as serious as a baby can be...tomorrow I will be thankful for the food that I will feed myself because I'm almost as independent as my mother, but what I will truly be thankful for is the beautiful family that I have been blessed to be born into. God was smiling the day he picked my family for me, and I will be smiling for years to come because of it!
Love and Don't Drive and Eat Turkey,
Benjamin G. Ross
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
This Little Ranger's Alllllll Better!!!
Posted by Benjamin G. Ross at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 I want to hear from you!:
Benjamin,
I LOVE your pictures with PawPaw! I want a print to put in a frame...it's really great of you both! I even like the hat...even if it is just a TINY bit too big!
We are all blessed to be a family, & that just makes eating lots of thanksgiving goodies even better!
Tomorrow is gonna be a wonderful day & I know there will be many many fantastic days to come!
I LOVE YOU!
Nana
this one made pawpaw shed a few tears, i love you Ben Boy, tomorrow is going to be a great day, i look forward to many days of you being my little rangers helper, it's going to be great.
I love you
pawpaw
Post a Comment