? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 01, 2007

T-I-Double-GRRRRR!!!!!

The wonderful thing about Bens, is that Bens are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, clouncy, flouncy, pouncy, and fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the best thing about Bens is I'm the only one!!!

Well, that poem is actually supposed to be about my friend, Tigger, but seeing as how I pretended to be him for Halloween, I thought it would be okay to replace his name with mine for literary comedy's sake!

I wanted to share some pictures from my first Halloween. I know you all like it when the pictures are individually listed and carefully organized with quotations, but this time I had to put them in a nifty slide show in order to hurry up and let Mommy have the computer back to do her homework. Geeezzz....these parents who put off their research papers until the last minute! What am I ever going to do with her?!

Anyways...Hope you enjoy the show!



Love and Bounce, Bounce, Bounce,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

TIGGER MY FAV!!!! Ben is truly SUPER CUTE!!!

Tiff