? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Look At Me Grow!!!

Hello fans of me! It's been a loooonnnggg time since I've given you an update on all the things I can do, so I wanted to catch you all up on how grown up I am becoming....

Of course I'm still the cutest thing that there ever was, according to my Mommy who knows EVERYTHING!

And it's nice that the weather is cooling off, so I can wear my hats that Daddy loves!

I call this one "Cute Elf"!!

Being spoon fed is nice and all...

But I've been ready for something a little more challenging for awhile...

First I started with this mesh bag type thing, so I could learn how to chew...

And now I've moved up to eating all by myself! This is toast, and I love it!

I've mastered cup drinking too, and it's great after spa-sk-etti!!

All that eating was making me put on some extra pounds, so I had to get some exercise! So, I decided that I would start crawling instead of just laying around all the time. Now I go EVERYWHERE!

I've also become quite a sociable little guy. This is me and my cousin Riley-Cate. We were discussing the economy and the state of world affairs over dinner!

I like to hang out and play too. Here's me with Riley-Cate and my friend Aidan.

Mom says the living room looked like a tornado hit it afterwards, but I say it's a nice "lived-in" look!

This is me with my cousin, Katelyn. She had pink hair in this picture...I wonder what her Mommy feeds her?! =0)

Here's me with my Grandpa Richard. He's teaching me all about football and why the Cowboys should rule the world!

I have lots of cousins! Here's me with Richard, Robin, and Dakota!

And even more cousins...this is me with Katelyn and her Mommy Lori...
I love my Granny Cindy, and her chair is really fun to climb on too!

Of course Paw-Paw is still right where I want him, in the palm of my hand!

And no boy is ever too old to take a nap with Mommy!!!


I'm growing up fast, if you blink you might miss it! Stay tuned for more updates...I'm learning new things by the minute!

Love and Can-You-Believe-I'm-This-Big,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: