? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 29, 2007

Carvin' Up Some Fun!!!

Last weekend we had a Halloween party, and it was tons of fun! We invited some friends, carved some pumpkins, and ate some excellent food that Mommy cooked. I have to say that her chicken scallopini is fantabulous...and I'm one to know, because I'm now a solid food connoisseur! Here are some of my favorite pics from our party...

I was Tigger! As you can see here, I really enjoyed the party, but this is the only picture of me there because I had some sleeping business to take care of the rest of the time!

The little "monkey" that I was playing with was my friend, Emma. She's really fun...and pretty too, but don't tell her I said that!

We had some picture taking time...Here's Emma with her Mommy and Daddy, whose grown up names are Jessica and Damien.


Emma got soooo sleepy from all the picture taking that she fell asleep sitting on her Mommy's shoulders!

Here's all the ladies posing together...what a good lookin' bunch!

This is my cousin, Katelyn, with her Mommy, Lori. I think Katelyn looks cute and very athletic!

My Daddy and Damien are B.F.F.'s...but only in a very manly way!

Next it was pumpkin carvin' time...I was asleep for this part too, but everyone else had a grand ol' time!



Emma wasn't much on the carving, seeing as she's too small to play with knives, so she played with my toys instead. That's fine with me, she's so cute she can do whatever she wants...but don't tell her I told you that!

Meme didn't carve a pumpkin either...she supervised and kept all the grown-ups in line!

Here are some of the finished pumpkins...

This one is Mommy's rendition of Tigger...I think it looks just like him!

Daddy did this vampire biting a woman..but it's only pretend. No humans were harmed in the making of this pumpkin!

This bat was carved by Jessica, and I think she did a fabulous job!

This one is like an optical illusion! First it looks like a ghoul, but inside there's a witch! Damien worked really hard on this one!


We all had a great time at our Pumpkin' Carvin' Party! I can't wait until next year when I can stay up for the whole thing! Until next time...

Love and Pumpkin' Seeds,

Benjamin G. Ross

0 I want to hear from you!: