Dear Benjamin:
I'm sure your fans are surprised by the change in title and layout of your blog, so I'm going to explain the change. For three years, I have written this blog from "your" perspective. However, you have now grown into your own personality so much that I no longer feel I can accurately portray the kinetic, loving essence of you. Therefore, I have been mulling an idea over in my head for awhile now, and I have finally decided to make the leap. For now, the blog will be a collection of "letters to Benjamin" which detail events in our family life as well as current events. I think it would be neat if I had letters from my parents which were written to me when I was young, so I hope you will be able to read these eventually and see what a wonderful blessing you have been in our lives!
Love and I-Should-Go-To-Bed-Class-Comes-Early-In-The-Morning,
Mommy
0 I want to hear from you!:
Post a Comment