Tomorrow is my very first Christmas!! I'm looking forward to playing with all of the paper and boxes my presents will be packaged in...Who needs a pricey plastic toy when a boy's got paper and bows???
Here's some pictures of me getting ready for Santa...
First, there's storytime with this really smart bear. He reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to me, and we have a grand ol' time!
This is my cousin, Riley-Cate. We are facing off over a Santa Bear. She's older than me, but I'm bigger, so this could get interesting!!
And then here's me being Santa's little helper...Wait! Paw-Paw's not Santa Claus...Santa lives in the North Pole, and besides, Paw-Paw is way too busy being my hero to make and deliver all those toys!
And here's a little something from Henry Van Dyke:
"Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars."
Love and Have-A-Holly-Jolly-Christmas,
Benjamin G. Ross
Monday, December 24, 2007
Christmas Time Is Here!!!
Posted by Benjamin G. Ross at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 I want to hear from you!:
Post a Comment