? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 07, 2007

My Visitor From Up Yonder...

My friend Aaron from up yonder in Arkansas came to visit me the other day. At first we just kind of stared at each other, but then we had lots of fun...



Here we are introducing ourselves...Well, as best as we could considering that we cannot talk yet.




Next, Aaron coached me while I practiced my crawling skills. I haven't quite mastered the art like he has yet, but I'm getting close!



Then I had to show Aaron all the neat things on my walker to play with....



Except that...no one must ever touch that...wars have been won and lost over such things!



We felt like some music, so I played some piano. Beethoven, look out!



I think Aaron was star-struck, or at least he really loved this toy!



A good time was had by all!

Love and Hugs,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben! Aaron had a great time playing and he says hi too! shdktenksion LOL that was his addition to the message! *hugs* little guy!