? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Go Ouachita!










This message is especially for my cousin Amy, who started college at Ouachita Baptist University today!

Dear Amy,

Good luck in college!! I have some pointers for you, as I have been to college too! (Hey, it may have been in utero, but I still picked up a thing or two!) I've even included pictures to illustrate my advice:


# 1:



If you get frustrated, chewing on your highlighter always makes it better!


# 2:



In the event that you get into a pinch on a homework deadline, just come see me and I will eat it for you. Then you can just tell the teacher that your cousin ate your homework!

# 3:




And most importantly, work hard, but always remember to relax and have fun with your friends!

Love and Midnight-Madness-Study-Groups,

Benjamin G. Ross

1 I want to hear from you!:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well-wishes!
Ben, your tips have already helped me a lot. i'll remember the tip about chewing on the highlighter :)
i'll have to come visit soon so you can eat my homework!
tell your mom that i hope she is doing well with her classes so far!